It’s time to invest in YOU.
LCG is committed to connecting the communities we serve with the resources and knowledge they need to be successful, which is why we are excited to announce the Level Up Pitch Competition! Serving small business owners from every background in Arizona, the Level Up Pitch Competition aims to educate business owners and host a pitch competition event in June 2023. A panel of guest judges will provide feedback to participating pitch presenters, and monetary awards will be provided to top-scoring presenters!
A minimum of $5,000 will be awarded to local businesses as selected during our live pitch! Applications are now open. Don’t delay - applications close on March 10th!
This year is all about leveling up - let’s make it happen together
Small business owners from across Arizona are encouraged to apply if they meet the following eligibility guidelines:
- Business must be registered and in good standing with the State of Arizona (LLC, S-Corp, etc.) for no less than 3 months from date of application
- Businesses must be able to prove efforts of business growth or business launch efforts (active social media, sales, continued education, etc.)
- Business owner(s) must primarily reside in the state of Arizona
- Business operations/sales must primarily derive/occur in the state of Arizona
- Businesses selected to pitch at the in-person event in June 2023 must attend a Pitch Readiness workshop (virtual) and the in-person pitch event
- If awarded, business must have a business bank account and EIN at time of award (no personal checks will be provided)
- Participating businesses are not required to have significant/any revenue. Judging is primarily determined on your ability to indicate the impact an award will provide (for example, the ability to create a website and begin selling)
Calendar of Events
- Application Opens: Friday, February 17th
- Application Closes: Friday, March 10th at 11:59pm MST (local Arizona time)
- Finalists Notified: Friday, March 31st
- Pitch Deck Readiness Workshop (mandatory event for selected finalists): Saturday, April 22nd OR Saturday, April 29th (10am-12pm) – virtual workshop
- In-Person Pitch Competition: Friday, June 2nd (time and location will be shared with finalists)
Questions about the competition? Send us an email at email@example.com or a DM on Instagram @luceroconsulting. We are happy to help!
Get in Touch!
Contact us today to request your free consultation.
Lucero Consulting Group
Based in Arizona, LCG provides businesses and nonprofits across the country with a wide range of marketing and consulting services.